11/10/2008

On your mark...

This is a shot of dandelion on the launch from CIYC with our last load of gear before heading off to France. She has not been this clean since... A lot has happened this summer and I had every notion to keep up with this blog thing but what I learned is something I already knew (I have been doing a lot of that type of leaning this fall), I don't really like writing. But, as I started to dig through the summer’s pictures I realized that I am going to forget the details. S0, I'll try and back step through the trip so far. Oh, Another re-learned bit is that living on a boat is a lot of work. What I didn’t understand is how much work adding a 1 year old to the mix would be.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Crew of the Solstice said...

I didn't realize you had a blog. If you start maintaining it, I'll link to it from our website. Of course, I know you're really busy with the boat and family chores.
-Shirlee

Andrew said...

Whew,

I can promise the intent, but not the actual action :)

Though snowy days like today sure seem like they should be the perfect opportunity to do some catching up..